Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Dogs Rock πŸ˜†

i-love-cinnamon-rolls-21301373.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

My girl dog looks something like this @Determined @Shaz51 @soul @Spudly @Bel @Maggie

04a786ea2af82c45d9ad9c3434765607.jpg

@Former-Member What a lady she is.

My dog would prefer to do the sleeping in @Former-Member. She's a bit sluggish in the morning whereas I'm rearing to go. She prefers night walks - goes faster in the dark. 

@Former-Member wrote:
Many years ago a neighbour would have the mobile K9 bathing service come in, their dog would be making all sorts of noises, he had a special sort of shampoo and his skin was heaps better because of it, but even now when I think of it his protest howls did make me smile.

Lol @Former-Member

This reminds me of when S2 had his first hair cut. MIL came running from next door because she thought there had been some sort of accident he was making so much noise. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Were you the barber @Determined?

@soul Girl dog is certainly a K9 alarm clock. 

The whole street is going to hear my pooch protest about getting clipped tomorrow. Will probably set off all the dogs around for a two block radius. I think they just use cold water too. 

When she gets a bath here, it's in the bath tub with nice warm water. 

lol @Former-Member it was my darling, thats why I do my own, she's a bit rough and I dont have the heart to tell her so I just tell her its to save her a job. 

That backfired last haircut, did my hair, spent the next day at uni when I got home she says, 'by the way you missed a bit'

Yeah thanks for that, last night would have been good lol 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us