Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Planet of solitude

Sounds familiar re no family contact @Twinklelight there was one who was still in contact via email etc They haven’t replied or made contact in months now

Hello  @Twinklelight xoxo hugs Heart

Hi @Shaz51

How are you going

well i have just walk my kids to school. i have started doing to do at the start of this week just to make sure they are safe and a peace of mind in my own head so i dont worry all day. so really thats a good start to the week. 

i just found out last night my mother in law has cancer. so thats a bit upseting. she has lost so much weight, like she was a big women and now she is half the size just over the last few months. so hubby is dealing with his dad dying and now his mum with this. 

me today. really today i just want to lay in bed all day. i just want to hide from this world. but i did get up early and cooked my kids pancakes for once which they  loved. so that was good.  but thanks to @Snowie i might cook up some meals to put in the freezer for my fked up days. 

took my meds late this morning, so maybe thats why im feeling the way i am. i slept really good last night even without the extra sleeping med. probably because i was so busy yesterday cleaning the house and doing all the washing and all that. 

today i have to quickly go to the shop to get a few things for dinner and pay a bill at the post office. but i dont even want to do that. i just want to be in bed.

its meant to be raining all day. theres meant to be a weather warning out for today. 

my youngest son doesnt care about the cold. he wears shorts and just a shirt, no jumper. i dont know how he does it. 

whats everybody else doing today @Shaz51@TAB@Zoe7@Mazarita@eth@Faith-and-Hope@outlander@CheerBear@utopia@Snowie

That sounds really good @Twinklelight .... you’re taking small steps in the right direction as you feel able to.

Well done .... 👍💕

thankyou @Faith-and-Hope

Morning @Twinklelight and @Faith-and-Hope

Sounds like today is off to a pretty OK start (pancakes, sleeping well last night, walking kids to school etc) even though there's still some difficult things going on for you. Well done you!

Really sorry to hear about your mother in law. That's really upsetting.

I have one that doesn't feel the cold too. Actually my one is probably less about feeling the cold than about what they think looks good (which does my head in!). They're a little stick like insecty kind of one 😉 and I get cold just looking at them sometimes haha.

Good luck for the shops. I had to really psych myself up to get there today but I did it this morning after school drop off. I have a coldy thingy and am not feeling great today so I am on the lounge for the rest of the day (until pick up).

i fell over 2 days ago and i hurt my knee and shoulder. i have really brused my knee and now my shoulder is really starting to get sore. in alot of pain with it. 

its funny how you fall over as an adult and it causes so much damage compared to when your a kid. the last time i fell over was a few years ago and i really hurt my back. that was painful to. 

Yes @Twinklelight ... so sorry to hear the news about your mother-in-law .....

thankyou @Faith-and-Hope
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us