Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Planet of solitude

Hi @Twinklelight,

I can see that things are tough for you at the moment. It's important when taking medication to stick to your recommended dose as given by your GP and to check in with them to discuss if this needs to be reevaluated before actioning any changes.

I am sending you a check in email as I am a bit concerned.

@Twinklelightthat sounds like a really good idea to cook some meals. Well done on making pancakes for your kids. My son lives in shorts and t-shirts too!!

Sorry to hear about you mother in law.

Please be careful with your meds. Perhaps speak to you gp/pdoc if you think your prn is not helping you. There might be another one you can try.

Hugs hon Heart

I’ve been sleeping @Twinklelight have a few nightshifts re work. My father is nearly 94 not well, in nursing home . Mother died last year. So am hearing you

well i woke up late again for the the kids. not to late but late enough. and i didnt even take the extra sleeping med last night. but they are at school now. iv got all my appointments today. doc, pysch, advicate. i hate thursdays. its so deaining. its so full on. and by the end of the day i just want to go to bed and sleep. 

trigger warning

i feel so emotional this morning.

all night i drempt about my ex who died about 11 years ago now. 

dont get me wrong....i love dreaming about him , 
but this morning it has left me so raw and hurt. 

the pain that goes through me that he isnt her hurts me so much.

we were going to have a child together and that hurts me so.

i had the best time with him. 

the last words he said to me through text was ,....i miss you and i love you. and that was it. i never heard from him again. the next day i found him dead in his bed. i broke down so much. i just couldnt beleive he was gone , just like that.i spent 2 weeks in bed and  just drinking my life away.  we were meant to spend many more years together. we had so much fun together. 

i didnt know what to do with my self after that. i was so lost. i lost my job, i lost everything. my heart was broken. nothing could mend it. 

even now the pain is still so raw and i miss him every day. i loved him so much.

@Twinklelight

I don't really have any words of comfort but I feel and hear the words in your post. Loosing someone you love so wholly must be excruciating painful. It's more than the loss of that person. It's the loss of all the things that you had together. It's the loss of all your hopes and dreams.

@Twinklelight. Just saw this post now. Well done with cooking pancakes for breakfast - yum. And walking the kids to school.  Your own peace of mind is important.  I like the idea of freezing meals for those horrid days.

So sorry to hear about fatherinlaw and now mother in law.  Awful news.

I hope you are traveling well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us