Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: It's time I disappear

@BlueBay You are MORE than welcome.. I know that the next statement is VERY Cpt Obvious..lol however going to say it anyway as one of the ONLY things that has helped myself, is that;

“24 hours is like a whole new world when we are suffering MI”. I WAS sooo sure of decisions when losing it during up’s or downs.. knowing they were far from rational, yet still seemed like the best and only real viable option.. 

again in I was wrong, time for me doesn’t heal, but it does allow for perspective and a re-evaluation of the decision when not on the rollacoaster.. 

i REALLY do know some part of how you feel and thank you for being so brave, you may not think so but I DO....  

a trick when I had no one (apart from puppies) was writing down all my silly, but valid points, (in my head anyway). Maybe not valid to rest of society..

then the weeks later when finished coming down or back up to some form of my “normal”, eye opening, looking back and distracted my wandering thoughts, written positive and negative to focus on them. Able to see very clearly where my major malfunction was, lol.. or various.. 😕 a very one sided page but almost always found one thing to put on the good side.. 

you already have one thing for the good side, that from the outside I see. This being how valued you appear to be within this little world of SANE.. 

i will I’ll leave you alone now and looking forward to your new world starting, after the silly part of the brain chillaxes. Please don’t run unless to someone who knows what they are on about and can help. In 24 hours it is ridiculous how many things can change.. 22-2-2010 was my biggest 24 world change.. 

Take care xx

looking forward to maybe chatting again in the future, although I still feel like butting in and don’t know if my input is worth saying anything. I hope I didn’t make things worse, in any way.. 

Hi @BlueBay

KobeCat here, one of the moderators for the next few hours....  Just checking in and letting you know that I am around.  

Let me know in email how I can best support you tonight 

Kobe x

Beautiful posts @Missmylife

Such lovely things to say💕💕💕

Thankyou @Sans911

I didn't realise you had BPD too. It's just a hard disorder isn't it?

thsnkyou for your honesty. I appreciate your comments. 

I am so confused. I just need time. Snd I'm so exhausted. I have no energy been feeling very tired all day. Early night tonight. 

Did I read somewhere that you're in hospital? 

BB xxoo

You're so nice and kind @Missmylife

thankyou I am happy that you have chatted with me and gave me some valuable support and reasons why not to leave. 

I'm happy to chat agsin with you. Yes smother 24 hrs may change my way of thinking. I hope so. 

You take care too 

BB xx

Hi @KobeCat

do I use the same email that @candycane sent me earlier?

BB

Woman Happy @BlueBay Heart

Thankyou lovely @Appleblossom

❤️ BB xxoo

It's @Snowie

who's in hospital @BlueBay

but I don't think she has bpd. I'm not sure.

I get those really intense times of confusion. It feels really overwhelming. And like @Missmylife

has said, give yourself time. And lots of self care. Watch a movie, sit in the sun, eat something, take a nice long shower, and rest. Lots of rest. With so much going on in your head, it's easy to be exhausted. I used to fight it all the time, but now I give into the exhaustion. Things I need to do take longer, and I do things in little chunks of time, but all those things will be there tommorrow and the next day and next week. Just focus on you.

Thankyou again @Sans911

I appreciate your support. I need some time fir myself to rest my mind and body. It's been too messed up all week and I'm too exhausted. Chat agsin soon Thsnks agsin lovely ❤️

BB xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us