Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The really important things that new moderators need to know

Oops @Phoenix_Rising - I may be more than mildly addicted to yoga. Mind you out of all things to be addicted to, yoga is probably one of the better ones. So grateful for the encouragement of you and @CheerBear. You gave me the extra push I needed to rise to the challenge. 

I am also quite addicted to walking - another not so unhealthy addiction. You'll find me on The Wqlking for Wllbeing thread. Better stroll over there now. 

Hello @Former-Member

Sorry its taken me a while to find my way back to you, the waters here can get a pick tricky for me to negotiate sometimes.

Yes I do know 5-HT, its a good one, I can understand why its a favourite of yours.

I like science too, chemistry and biology were two of my favourite classes in school, I could definately do more with the kids at home though.

Hope today is kind to you.

Take care, MummaMia

Ahh that makes me smile @Former-Member to hear someone likes Chem and Bio. I teach them at work!

Hello @Former-Member

Thats very cool!

@soul Yep, I am pretty sure that walking and doing yoga are perfectly acceptable activities to be addicted to. Smiley Happy

@Former-Member You must be so excited that both @Lunar and @Former-Member know who you are. Wow, Lunar knows why the moon doesn't wear underpants AND what 5-HT is. That must put her pretty close to genius level. Smiley LOL

Morning@Phoenix_Rising ..... 💐💕🐢

In the interests of furthering your education @s-jay have a read of this thread. Much important current and historical content 😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us