Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The really important things that new moderators need to know

oh and ...take a sharp turn left and dive @Phoenix_Rising lol

@Zoe7 ...and SUPER!!!!!! 😊😊😊

of course - that should have been our first one @Phoenix_Rising. I think we may need to have another WORD day - that day we had to use super in every post was sooooo much fun lol

now go to bed little turtle - before we have a whole line of new soft toys coming out for SANE (and the not so sane lol)

Goodnight @Phoenix_Rising sleep tight Smiley Very Happy

Now lets see @Former-Member, @CatrionaB, @Former-Member, @KobeCat, @suzanne Smiley Very Happy

I think you pretty much covered all areas of forumland at the moment @Phoenix_Rising @Zoe7 @CheerBear and @TheVorticon Smiley LOL we just need to keep the thread updated for the new mods, and the new forumland mascot sounds great haha

p.s what is happening in 'great yoga adventure' thread? (because I have been SO slack - too busy actually with my baby goats!!) Smiley Tongue

When I am 'feeling better' (and have heat) I am going to make the new mascot @Former-Member - a new line of merchandise - SANE Soft Toys lol. I'll start with the main mascot - SANE Sea Turtle (that is mandatory Smiley LOL)

@Former-Member the second one will be Forumland Flutterby lol

Hi @Former-Member 🙂

I have been quiet on the great yoga adventure, but @soul was handing out freebies to those who were children last week, with a huge selection of tops available. I sort of came back from nowhere, to score myself a unicorn one this morning 😉 (I have an amazing talent for sniffing out unicorns and ice-cream here) ! I feel sort of bad dropping in to the yoga class only when there are giveaways so I'm going to try and keep up this week just because.

Hope you're enjoying your goats 🙂

@Former-Member seriously, Forum Land is not THAT big. If you want to know what is happening in the great yoga adventure you need to take a walk over there... This week's exciting yoga adventure

@Zoe7 I was thinking...Sane the Sea Turtle sounds very formal. Maybe we could call him Saney Sea Turtle??? Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us