Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Margot
Senior Contributor

Re: Music

That's such a great cover! Thanks for sharing @greenpea 🙂

Placebo have a really interesting sound. Do you reckon you'd have a favourite Kate Bush song or album?

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Margot I love wuthering heights. Loved the book when I was younger. Always thought of myself as Cathy lol. So Kate's wuthering heights. She just did such original music ... quite a classy and original lady and still is. What would be your favoute album?

Margot
Senior Contributor

haha - I've never actually read the book (perhaps it's one for my reading list). Love the song though and film clip. I have definitely found myself tying to dance with it in my lounge room 🤓

I think the Kick Inside is up there for me. I really like "them heavy People" too.

You're so right too @greenpea, she certainly has a resully unique quality about her music and it's been interesting to watch her sound evolve over the years.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Margot Definately can recommend the book. It puts the lyrics of her song together and to do so much of her writing at such a young age is incredible. Yes her film clips were so unique too I remember the one for 'Sat in your Lap' it was like a dream.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Margot
Senior Contributor

It's wonderful to revisit film clips like this - I find some contemporary film clips are, at times, less varied in their aesthetic. Kate certainly brings a lot of creativity and individual flair.

Thanks for sharing @greenpea 🎼 👵🏼

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Margot Nice talking with you Margot! 🙂

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Here is a song for everyone who is feeling a bit down today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytGVo1O3_w

Margot
Senior Contributor

I've been enjoying this song today. Now to learn the dance routine...😂🎵

Does anybody else have any songs they've been listening to on repeat lately? 

I'm gonna be your typical emo and say I love this song 

https://youtu.be/dhZTNgAs4Fc 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us