Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

i may get a dvd so that i can use that intead of my phone or the computer @Zoe7 i tend to see them pretty cheap at second hand shops and sometimes the cheap shops so ill have a look around the next time im out and about

You could try Kmart as well @outlander They often have cheap books and DVDs combined. 

i hadnt thought of that @Zoe7
im not sure if they removed those sorts of dvds but where i am they no longer sell dvds and have taken alot of books off the shelves as well. big w though may have some

Yeah try Big W @outlander - I was going to suggest that but I havent seen any of them there - but then I haven't looked for a long time either.

Ive got the msges starting again 😞 so id better go. 

Thank you so much for your help tonight. Im hoping the msgs quiet down soon with them going to bed in a few minutes so ill try some calming stuff  and try for abit of sleep tonight. 

Goodnight  to you all. I hope you get some sort of sleep tonight and tomorrows an at least ok day for you all. 

Hugs and hugs 

@Zoe7 @Sans911 (so so good to see you)  @Ali11  

Goodnight also @Former-Member @Snowie  (hope your settling in ok) @Faith-and-Hope  @Shaz51  and all who pass through 

💜💗💕

Goodluck with the messages stopping and getting some rest/sleep tonight @outlander I'll check in with you sometime tomorrow little one Heart

Goodnight my sweet angels @outlander and @Zoe7.

I'm off to sleep also. Hoping that I will be feeling better tommorow. And maybe you will both be a little better too
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night to you too @outlander ... I hope you sleep better than the previous few nights.  💤😴 🤗

Good night everyone else here as well. @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Ali11  Its been a busy thread this evening I see.  😊🌺  And its good to see you back again @Sans911 👍

Sherry 💕

Goodnight @Sans911 I hope you get some sleep and feel a little better tomorrow too Hon. Love and tender hugs Heart

Goodnight @Former-Member I'll be up for a little while longer though - not sleepy yet.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us