Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Same here @Zoe7  but my sleepy little Holly is insisting I go to bed.  She keeps going to the bedroom and then back out to the loungeroom and looks at me, then trots back to the bedroom. Clearly trying to entice me in.  I just followed her in and she has got the bed all turned back and ready to jump in.  She does that, the little devil, she burrows under the covers.  She really likes her bed, my little girl.  But she wont settle until I go in too.  Sooooo ... I give up ... I'm off to bed.  Cant resist the coaxing eyes and insistent taps on the leg any longer.  🐶🤣

Holly really sounds like such a beautiful little character @Former-Member Snuggle up with her for a while and enjoy her companionship. Hope you sleep well Hon Heart

Thank you @Former-Member 💕💕

morning everyone

wishing you all a good day Heart

@Former-Member @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Appleblossom and everyone 

Morning @outlander. Just a flying visit hun. I'm presenting a small workshop this morning on essential oils, so still lots of prep work to be done. Then straight from that to the op shop.

I'm still not feeling great mentally. I just need to get through each day at a time.

Got to get in the shower. I hope you're day isn't too bad. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

hope your day goes ok @Sans911
wish you were closer id attend your oils workshop. actually thats something ive been meaning to ask you about when you have some time and are feeling ok..
Gentle hugs Heart

how are you guys this morning? any plans for today? @Former-Member @Zoe7
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @outlander .  No specific plans for today.  Just a quiet day as hubby is still recovering from his big day on Thursday.  It is his 71st birthday today, so I have been fielding a number of phone calls from family.  He's asleep though, so most of them will phone back soon.  I was going to cook a special dinner, but he said he hadnt had a good spag bol in a long time, and he said thats what he would like.  So spag bol it will be.  Economical and easy, so thats good for me too.  And I will be able to freeze some portions for future days when I dont feel like cooking.  Spag bol freezes well.  The weather is much cooler here today with only a top of 21C expected, after a couple of very warm days prior. It got to 30C yesterday. Getting a lot of cloud coming over now too and a cool breeze, so may have some showers developing. Right ... so I'd best go wake up hubby and give him his birthday pressie, the latest Wilbur Smith book to add to his collection.  And a nice pot of tea and an ANZAC biscuit for morning tea.

@Sans911 ... if I knew where you were, I too would turn up for your oils workshop. Sounds good. Take care.

Waves to @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Ali11 

Sherry 🌺🤗💕

oh Happy birthday to your hubby @Former-Member
sounds like an easy going day today, i just finished mowing the lawn. pop was having a fit at me being lazy blah blah so got that out of the way and just going to do some washing. ive had a little bit of sleep despite some nightmares but not as bad as the previous night so can function a little more today.

awwwww what a beautiful little character our Holly is @Former-Member  Heart

Hello @Sans911 , @Zoe7 , @Flying_Hams 

It is good that you got the lawn mowed despite being pestered to do so @outlander It is still too wet and windy for me to do mine so looks like it will have to wait a bit longer. Hope the rest of your day is okay Smiley Happy

Hi @Shaz51 Hoping for a lovely day for you too Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us