Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

I'm slowly starting to get a grip with next year. IT is settling in that I won't be here, but I'll be overseas. More of an individual really. That's what I've craved for a while now.

Today I am going out again in the evening. Seeing someone off who is going back home. A reminder that things in life have a timestamp. So let us enjoy them while we have them.

Had a bit of a tiff with my dad this morning over some crap. But I guess that's just how it is? What he does in his own time is not my business.

I feel kind of okay now. Not awesome, not terrible.

I guess I'm growing into the new person I want to be?

Hope your days are good with whatever it is you are doing

@utopia @outlander @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @TAB @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Adge @Ant7 @soul @eudemonism

Sounds good @MDT sometimes not feeling bad is all can hope for. You too re day

Happy that you're in a pretty good frame of mind at the moment @MDT. It's good to evolve and it seems like you're heading in a healthy direction. I'm really excited for you. I admire your intellect and perseverance. I reckon there's an awesome future in store for you.

I've had a busy morning and have just come back from a yoga session so am feeling somewhat rejuvenated now to continue on with the rest of the day.  

Those small disagreements with family can have such a negative effect on us so it is good that you are moving on from that - shows a high level of maturity and progress @MDT Smiley Very Happy

It is also good that you are looking forward to the new experience next year and being an 'individual' - travel of any kind can be a real growth experience and with what you are embarking on I am sure it will be a heightened learning experience also. I do hope far exceeds your expectations buddy Smiley Very Happy

@MDT Sounds really good.

@TAB has a point about realistic expectations of life.

@Zoe7  has lots of positive hope for you. 

We all try and find our level ...

Smiley Happy

We do all try to find our level @Appleblossom Some days it is easier than others and we are continually learning and finding our way.

Yes .... Maybe like little boats in the ocean .... but not like a tossed old cork .... or ... flotsam or jetsam ... being a navy daughter and all that ...

Heart

@Zoe7 @soul @MDT @TAB @eudemonism

Smiley Happy

Omg The Admiral re Jim Morrison ? @Appleblossom I used to love reading naval historical books ok Onedin Line and Hornblower on ABC tv with that welsh guy

Gonna hand in papers for the tutor company tonight I think.
I'm done with them and I'll be overseas anyways in two weeks.

I've woken up too quick today and feel a tad groggy. TESOL modules won't do themselves though.

Have my interview tonight for the place in Poland. Hopefully something comes of it, it's an immediate start offer but hopefully they can look past that. Will need to be at my best to get them to do so.

Having a coffee and muffin at the moment after dropping sister off.

Life is weird

@outlander @Shaz51 @soul @utopia @TAB @Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @eudemonism @Appleblossom

Wishing you the very best with your interview today @MDT You are a very intelligent, driven young man and that should serve you well in the interview - Goodluck buddy (not that you will need it - I have confidence in you Smiley Very Happy)

Search Mental Health Carers NSW