Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

If the weather holds out I will mow the lawn @MDT and if the rain comes again like expected then I have plenty of inside jobs that need to be done. I had set myself to draw the butterfly for the collage that @Faith-and-Hope and I have been talking about - would love to get that done today as well as a few smaller touches on mysister's painting (it should be dry enough to do that now).

Just go non EU if if other stuff doesn’t work. Friend goes to places like china India Vietnam Turkey @MDT

Yes hans solo was injured by darth daddys light sabre
Or darth daddy injured hans solo @MDT re ‘agents’ active or passive. Be active and get the job or just go there anyway for a look with other visas for non eu jobs then go work in Armenia etc

hey @MDT
good luck with all the things your wanting to do today. a trip to the gym sounds good too

Thanks @outlander hopefully I don't get a headache after.. That can happen at times

Good point @TAB

Farmer @Zoe7 reporting for lawnmowing duty 😂

haha @MDT - going to head to the pool now so mowing will have to wait ...will see how I feel after the pool. Will check in with you to see how your day is going later buddy Smiley Happy

Slowly losing my sanity over here with all this

It's a process @MDT. Sometimes it's one step forward and two back but keep looking forward.

it's like a battle of attrition @soul

Small push, small push, small push... then a step backwards... then nothing... then a small push, small push.... nothing.... step backwards.....

Perhaps there's another path to reach a similar goal @MDT

Search Mental Health Carers NSW