Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Getting there @Former-Member

Aim to have it sorted before Christmas. 

Need possibly 1 more book shelf for books currently in the shed. Currently a source of anxiety between Darling and I because she wants to get rid of everything in the shed. (Easy for her as it us all mine and the childrens) .

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined perhaps she is thinking you need room for your mid life crisis purchase ... 😀

Haha @Former-Member

She is not happy about where I want to park that either. Have had a couple of healthy discussions about that also.

I am not alone however as mum in law is pestering dad to get rid of a lot of treasures. She has her little setup and seems to resent dads little collections and links with the past. Then moans that he sits in his chair with nothing to do. (Most of his activities have been sent to the tip). 

As the saying goes the apple did not fall very far from the tree lol.

Speaking of mid life crisis purchase.

Hoping this may take place tomorrow 😁

Delivery later in the week all going to plan. 

@Determined

Were you tempted to get a side car so you can take S3 out in it?

LoL @Former-Member,

I did actually look around for a bike with side car for mum but nothing in budget unfortunatly. 

Mum likes the idea of a side car, not my thing though.

Early Christmas present for you @Determined - take your pick 😀images (34).jpeg

images (33).jpeg

images (31).jpeg

Definatly spider man @Former-Member

@soul

Didn't know where to tag you so just checking in here. Trust all is well for you at the  moment. Thinking of you.

@Former-Member mid life crisis purchase on hold.

Had planned to go and check out/ purchase something today but played up at home today with a tummy bug. Not brave enough to venture too far from the house 😨😵

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us