Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Just letting you girls know that I took my meds a little while ago and I can feel them kicking in so if I don't reply I have fallen asleep. 
@Eve7  @Zoe7 

Too much self interest and self absorption with humans @Lee82 Our fur babies can show their love above themselves Hon and give that to us in spades - we can lesrn a lot from the animal world.

I hope you sleep long and well Hon. Will say goodnight too @Lee82 now the fur babies are also all asleep - I might get some things done now. Thank you so much for the wonderful chat tonight - it has topped off a great day with the kids and I have you to thank for that Heart

Too much evil and greed. We should definitely learn from our animals. 

@Zoe7 

Agree @Lee82 Goodnight Hon Heart

Goodnight also @Eve7 Heart

Love to both of you đź’–đź’–đź’–

You are so beautiful. Thank you for keeping me company. Love coming your way wrapped up in a hug. đź’śđź’śđź’ś

Sweet dream gorgeous 

@Zoe7 đź’—đź’—đź’—

Good morning @Lee82 I hope you had a good sleep and it is not too cold for you at sons's footy game today. I have to head out a bit later for a while then back home to get some work done before the footy this afternoon. Lots to do - little time to do it all but also needing rest/self care as well (the footy is my time off for that). Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

@Eve7 @Bellarose75 @Anastasia Heart

Good morning @Zoe7 @Bellarose75 @Lee82 @Anastasia 

I hope the sun is shining on you today. I’ve been for a run, had brekky with a friend, shopped at the markets and been to Bunnings. Going home now to do housework and have a rest before tonight’s dinner.

Lots of love my precious friends

💜🌸💜🌸💜🌸💜

Great work @Eve7 đź‘Ť Been out and about myself this morning - health fund to get some back for my sleep machine, chemist, supermarket and now home in my pjs again to sort out school stuff. Going to have an early lunch/late breakfast then get stuck into it before the footy later this afternoon. ...housework can wait until tomorrow Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us