Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

yes @Former-Member im walking every day, even when i have the flu, i have also joined my partner in not drinking coke, so we are on a real health kick at the moment, my partner is being put under a lot of pressure to lose weight by her psych, i think it is really unethical, but im supporting her in her decision

@Jacques

When psych meds = weight gain = 😬😬😬

Stopping drinking coke + exercise = 😀😀😀

Bravo Mon Ami 

Hello @Jacques xx being thinking of you and your partner today 

hi my dear friend @Shaz51,

aww that is so sweet, thank you so much, im almost over the flu but my partner is now sick, gosh we can't win, but she is looking after herself so i am happy. how is Mr Shaz going? how are you @Shaz51? has hubby been taking any more photos.

i planted two new shrubs today, but it will be -7 tonight, so i hope they survive 😮

Checking in @Jacques

I planted some succulents @Jacques  hope you both feel better soon my friends xx

No photos yet @Jacques but trying to get Mr shaz to get back to his hobby 

How about you xx 

hi @Former-Member and @Shaz51,

just getting over the flu, still struggling with sleep, but i get a nights sleep every now and again. my partner is going ok, we are trying to excercise every day, it is making us feel better.

wow @Shaz51i justp lanted a golf ball, it is a shrub that grows into a ball and requires no pruning, i can't wait to see what it looks like, but we got two -7 nights, so i hope it does not damage them too much. 

oh im so sorry to hear that @Shaz51 yes, i am taking some photos, model boats i just can't do anymore, so im putting my time and effort into gardening and making things.

i hope Mr Shaz gets into his hobby soon.

take care my friends. thank you both for caring

Me too @Jacques, Mr shaz had his infected ingrown toenail removed today xx

hi @Shaz51 

i really hope Mr Shaz is resting and taking care of his toe, they can be so painful, i get them sometimes too. hugs my friend, i hope you are well too

Hope you are feeling better soon my friend @Jacques xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us