Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Fluttershy1 it break my heart knowing you don’t feel supported. Siting with you 💖🫂

Thanks @creative_writer - things have been hard. I’m safe though

@Fluttershy1 what have you been up to this afternoon?

Sleeping & gaming @creative_writer - yourself 

@Fluttershy1 been resting up, submitted a major assignment today

That’s good you had a rest day @creative_writer - well done for getting you major assignment done! 

@Fluttershy1 I have to get up early tomorrow. I have a busy week ahead. Do you have much coming up in the week that’s coming?

Hey there dearest @Fluttershy1 💜🌺🫂

I’m really sorry to hear things are so challenging to deal with at the moment, and I very much wish these services would be so much more attentive and gentle with you sweetheart. It’s heartbreaking to hear they do not help you…but you should always, always remember that you are held amongst your forums friends with much gentle respect and support for your wellbeing, and value for who you are 💜🫂🌺💜

along with @creative_writer I’m holding space, hope, and sitting alongside you on this rocky path you find yourself on 🌺

go gently, nurture yourself, and find comfort where and when you can in your space dearest 💜

holding hope and space for you 🦩🌺

Hey @Former-Member - I’m just taking it little by little. Just feeling really flat today. Am safe

@tyme - things have been quite intense lately, ever since I had the miscarriage my emotions have been running havoc and causing lots of different emotions, the hospital think I’m faking it for attention when I’m not. It happened, they just tell me I’m attention seeking about it when I’m not. 

Family have been stressing me out aswell, they have been making my life abit crazy aswell because I’ve been really struggling and in a dark place, I tried talking to mum about how I felt because the hospital kept discharging me yesterday and she just laughed it off and told me I was fine when in fact I wasn’t, I was dealing with SI thoughts, I was able to keep myself safe but I went in 3 times to emergency and they kept turning me away telling me I was fine when I wasn’t. 

I started trauma processing therapy which has also triggered a lot of big emotions and lots of flashbacks, but I guess that’s to happen when doing that type of work. 

My NDIS funding has been cut aswell so I’m getting less support which is stressful, I’m taking it as it comes though. 

im safe 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us