Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Thanks for sharing @Fluttershy1 . I hear how hard it has been for you. I wonder if they kept discharging you because they really weren't able to support you in hospital and instead, feel you need support in the community? 

What support do you think they could have given you over the weekend? Were you able to tell them what you wanted?

I'm hearing how stressful things are for you at the moment. Yet good on you for reaching out and hopping on the Live Sunday Hangout. We will have it each Sunday for the time being. Hopefully you can connect with us again and just have a bit of time to let go of life's stressors?

You are doing your best and that's all anyone can ask of you.

@tyme - I needed a crisis admission but they only saw me for 10 minutes not even then sent me on my way. Oh well. 

im safe 

Thanks for the tag mate I’m about to head to sleep but I hope your ok

I wonder if they felt you were strong enough to try and help yourself, and thus they sent you away @Fluttershy1 ?

Did you ask for a crisis admission?

Yeah but they weren't listening which was also frustrating me because I was struggling. @tyme - I’m safe now

@ArraDreaming - have a good sleep

Hope you are doing ok @Fluttershy1. Thanks for the lovely message.

@WildFlower1 - I’m pushing through the best I can. It isn’t easy but yeah

Hugs @Fluttershy1 . I'm off now, But will catch you later in the week. Please take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us