Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

@frog you will be great, don't worry. Enjoy your date.

@frog  Hey frog you have a date what a lucky man to have a date with our frog! What will you wear? Where are you going? How exciting. Just have fun if it works out great if it is a total disaster well better luck next time :). Be positive my dear friend frog xxxx:)

Thanks @greenpea @eth @CheerBear @Meowmy

I met him online and the plan is to meet briefly on Monday afternoon and he said if he passes that test (!) to go for dinner the following evening. Oh lots of feels! Will report back later this week Smiley Happy

@frog will be really good. You will enjoy. Take care.

sounds scary and excitingat the same time @frog 

just be you my awesome , wonderful @frog 

@frog  Oh I hope he passes the test for you. Have fun frog :Dxxx

@frog  I get that frog pic ... totally me ... which is why avoided the date thing for a long time.

@greenpea has a point ... its a 2 way thing ... you have a right to your preferences and being you is the best way to get a sense of if it will work in long run ... if not its just a pleasant ... ish ..  few hours.

Have fun

Smiley HappyHeart

Hope you have fun today @frog 🙂 Getting out there and doing this stuff is big. Go you! 💚

Good morning @frog  sending best wishes for a successful meet-up this afternoon.  I imagine you'd be excited and nervous at the same time .... really hope the excitement wins out and you meet someone you feel good about.   Best of luck!  

good luck! @frog hope it all goes well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us