Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Questions about abusers, faith and family

Thanks for checking in @Former-Member, and I am glad you are safe.

Thinking of you.

I'm sorry you're in a bad place right now @Former-Member but glad you are safe 

stay strong 

take care

BB xx

@Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay @Owlunar @Appleblossom @saturnzoon

Hello 👋 

hope you’re ok or coping and safe.

I was in hospital for a while but back home this week. Been difficult. Was the right decision and I’ve learnt a lot. Long journey ahead though.

Hi @Former-Member

sorry to hear you were in hospital but it sounds like it was the best thing for you. Take care. Baby steps. 

❤️BB xx

Thanks @BlueBay

it was the best thing for me even if I hate admissions. 

How are you?

@Former-Member I’m struggling at the moment mentally and physically. I have the flu and been home all week in bed. It’s really affected my mental health. Hopefully I can sleep tonight. Last two nights I’ve coughed non stop. It’s terrible. 

Oh @BlueBay  I hope you feel better soon and can sleep tonight. It’s terrible when our physical health impacts on our mental health. Take good care of yourself x

Quick Hi @Former-Member .... good to see you 🌷

I am still on the go, helping my daughter sort out an issue with a uni application.  Apart from that, my rollercoaster existence continues at varying paces .... I am loving my uni course, but not much about home life is smooth.

Hello @Former-Member

Its good if you feel that being in hospital gave you sanctuary, support or more ideas/skills for life.  

My pdoc said to me, today .. "you are doing everything humanely possible to keep your head out of water. You just gotta keep doing the same" ... I felt heard and I mimicked a dog paddle and we both laughed at the end of the session.  Its good when the system works.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us