Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I hope you got some benefit from your Psych visit @Snowie 

I will be home by the end of next week which is exciting and terrifying.

That will be 10 weeks but I’ve learned a lot and made new friends on this forum. I am very grateful especially to you.

💜❄️💜

It was a hard session @Eve7 hoping it was worth it.

That is great news that you will be home soon. No doubt it is terrifying but hopefully you will have more supports in place.

I am glad you are feeling comfortable on the forums. I feel lucky to have met you hun 💛💛

Nice snowflake on your avatar @Snowie 

I’m sorry yours was hard too. I think it’s hard when we’re open and honest in an effort to get well.

Do you have much support?

I’m falling asleep so if I don’t respond anytime soon you’ll know what’s happened.

Take care precious friend. I hope I didn’t drag you down but thanks for being here.

💜❄️💜

I have support around me @Eve7 , I just have to use them.

I hope you get a good sleep tonight hun.💛

You’re so diligent at supporting so many others...time to look after you ❤️

Its been hard for me to accept support too but I realised what would happen so I’ve accepted help. Hopefully I’ll be able to support others like you do one day.

Sleep well sweetie and pleasant dreams then a better tomorrow.

Love you to the border and back @Snowie 

💜❄️💜

@Eve7 💛💛

@Eve7 Just caught up Hon. An emotional day for you and I can now see also why you are so worried about Snowie. You are both strong and resilient - it doesn't always feel like that I know but we can see it here. You have made such massive progress over the last couple of months and you should be really proud of that. You have also realised the necessity to reach out for support and that has served you well - keep doing that both here and irl - it al helps and it does matter ...you matter Heart

Thanks @Zoe7  I hope you have another productive day and the sun is shining wherever you are.

I’ve had a long hot shower...brain washing.

You matter too...vey much

💙🧡💙

@Eve7 hoping today goes ok hun. Sending you strength

Lots of love my forum sister 💛💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us