Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Road Trip

awaiting your pics too @Maggie
will check in again soon

Former-Member
Not applicable

Woo hoo 🙃 @outlander - way to go! Get out there and live the adventure. 🚔 I am cheering you on. 

I had a ball doing that at your age and you will too. Let this be a taste of bigger adventures to come!!! Will enjoy watching and joining in on your journey. Your worth my time (which is scarce - so damn busy but very happy as life is going well for me. Somewhere, at sometime in my life I must of done something good.  Feeling blessed 😀🙂)

Have a great trip @outlander! And thanks for the tag, otherwise I would of missed it ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow, Your photos are beautiful @outlander - wish I could be there with you. I love stepping out onto the beachside most mornings - always starts the day off well. You are inspiring me to go off on a trip of my own - it's just finding time. But I will eventually do it.

The magic of the seaside - nothing matches its natural beauty and serenity @outlander; blessed to have it so close to us; and good weather to top it off (warm, sunny - perfect  - the cold is always too harsh for me, love the warmth of the sun). So good to read that you are enjoying yourself in a beautiful part of the world xxxx 😘

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds good @outlander and it’s something I enjoy and haven’t done in .. a year now

Thanks @Former-Member its a pleasure to have you come along with me even if its virtual:face_with_rolling_eyes:

WOW! @outlander 😄 😄 😄 I love it! Thank you so much for taking me with you . . . I'd love to go to the beach!! Heart Wish I was there with you irl! You go girl!!!

Ok guys ive gotten to a local community garden. Now the problem im having is ive already been swooped by the magpies lol so.. i was only able to hang around in the front part of the garden. There isnt all that much to see but i will share with you some of the flowers that i was able to capture.

Former-Member
Not applicable

It's was nice to share the journey with you as invited through pics @outlander. I step out on solid sand every morning for walks as you know as I live close by a beach (right on it) and enjoy that experience :face_with_rolling_eyes:. You have such friendly good people echoing that cheer I shared here, you are so lucky 😑 Have a great road trip 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us