Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

outlander
Community Guide

Road Trip

Hi Guys ive been talking about going on a day road trip for a while but havent. todays the day, ive had enough of everything and need an escape so today seems like a perfect day. i cant share where i am however i will upload some pictures as i go so you can come 'with' me. Anyone is welcome to join me 

@Sans911@Snowie@Sophia1@Zoe7@eth@Mazarita@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Former-Member@Former-Member@Flying_Hams @Smc@Former-Member@Shaz51 @frog@Maggie @Teej and everyone

60 REPLIES 60

Re: Road Trip

that's awesome @outlander what a great idea!
I hope you enjoy it and enjoy the time to yourself
happy to see what pics you share on your journey

@outlandercool!

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20180919_114021.png

WTG! Have a lovely time & be careful. DoDo keep  tagging me so I can check in regular. I'll be doing a road trip myself shortly. Love the sense of freedom it brings. Good to see you!

LOVE ROAD TRIPS @outlander

Alright so im just at the rockpools/beach. Theres not a whole heap  to see but the weather is nice. 

Went for a 15 minute walk then spent sone time catching a little crab and looking at the other things. I did see an octopus but i wasnt able to get a picture fast enough 

Sounds great...smell the sea @outlander Oh yessss!!!! Maybe a breeze through your hair.

Ill search for a sand castle pic, that would be fun to do?????

2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

4.jpg10.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us