Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @Janiee

How are you going?

Hi @Former-Member, another fairly positive day today 😊. How about you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Steady day today @Janiee  grocery shopping this morning, worked this afternoon. 

Steady days are good, everything is so rushed these days. I've got a few days off, so I'm watching Netflix, when the internet decides to work and trying to finish a blanket for my grandchild for when he/she arrives @Former-Member

steady here too @Janiee, I love your picture of your sunset Smiley Very Happy

we worked this morning and had the afternoon off Smiley Very Happy

@Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Smc, @outlander

Former-Member
Not applicable

That is exciting @Janiee are you sewing/knitting/crocheting? When is ETA for the wee bairn?

Evening all, 

Productive day here also,

Got a chook shed almost assembled for mum in law, (Limited only by the drill going flat),  managed to head over to my mums for some hot laps on the motorbike in practice for Saturday morning (Doing my QRide pre-learner course so I can get my bike learners).  Also got a better night sleep last night after the big day yesterday.

Most exciting news is that delivery of my bike has been confirmed for tomorrow morning Smiley Very Happy 

This will be my first grandchild (I'm too young for this lol) and he/she will arrive early May. I'm crocheting a small blanket for the pram at the moment. Are you Scottish @Former-Member?

Thanks, sunsets have been really nice here lately @Shaz51.

@Determined you've just reminded me to lock our chooks in. Very exciting about your bike. Enjoy your Q ride

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Janiee   just enjoy using the occasional foreign term 😀 (although I do have Scottish heritage on my Dad's side).

Ahhh ok @Former-Member, my hubby is Scottish �

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us