Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Probably a lot cheaper there @Adge  

images (2).jpeg

Me three Smiley Happy re cheese.

Bought a lovely Double Brie and a Camembert to picnic yesterday ... with celery ...

so son's palate could expand ...

Woman Happy

Had some more tonight!

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Appleblossom Camembert or brie  lasting more than one meal - wouldn't happen at our place 😀

unnamed (1).jpg

Ha ha @Former-Member

The Brie is gone, still 1/3 of a cam wheel left. 

His gf is vegan and I appreciate she is fine with us consuming cheeses around her.

We have been having it more often as it is on son's keto diet.  

HeartSmiley Happy

Yep @Former-Member That's me - obsessive cheese disorder (lover)....

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Appleblossom are you noticing any benefits of keto diet?

Some @Former-Member

Seems more cheerful and keeping weight from blowing out. He is allergic to micro managing .. I am not getting in with magnifying glass  ... I am not totally for it .. but will support it.

Going through a lot of bacon eggs .. but its easy and feels more satisfying .. pun ... to feed him the right amount that is tasty.  

Former-Member
Not applicable

I would imagine that trying to keep a young man well fed with limited carbs would be a challenge @Appleblossom

Hello all, am back after spending Saturday partying and Sunday recuperating! 😄

Didn't overindulge... not that sort of recovery. 😛 The party was alcohol-free (all hire and bond costs doubled if you had alcoholic drinks at the event) and we were so busy catching up with people that we didn't end up eating much. But we did have some musical friends in attendance, and one does bushdance calling, so we did "The Pride of Erin" and "The Waves of Bondi". I'm not bushdancing often enough- two dances should not have left me with aching legs. 😄 And we were both on an adrenaline high afterwards, so it took ages to fall asleep. But it was a wonderful day. Lots of fun. You know when the little kids at the party are enjoying themselves as well as the adults, you've got the fun level about right.

Much of it thanks to our family. If it had been up to me, I don't think it would have happened.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc 😀😀😀

@s-jay trust you are settling in well. Would you like one of these pot plants for your desk?

images (12).jpeg

Also on offer  are these edible pot plants - choc cupcakes with lollipop flowers - all welcome to tuck in.

images (13).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us