Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Luck with tafe and enjoy your holiday @Judi9877 

I'm doing Cert  IV in TAE, started in Feb, got like 7 sessions left, done 13 

..no takeaway here in small town (2000) unless from pub, or local clubs take turns putting on meals on a friday night.

bigtown (25ks away) has all the chain places, plus a a few 'rated' (good) pizza  and burger places @PeppyPatti 

Dear @Judi9877 

okay, well you read similar to me. 

Ide say, if Monday is too tough, be gentle with you. Feel your own impulses. And act on them accordingly. 

My problem I think is anxiety. In the past, I felt that driving caused huge panic attacks for many years so I don’t anymore. That naturally brings more problems like waiting for someone to drive but the not driving outweighs this.

I saw boy swallows Universe, it I felt was cute. 

Please Le me know what you think?

Cheers, just getting though the day atm……

@Judi9877 i've noticed Monday is ruled by the moon astrologically so its very sensitising with its ethereal energy. I was going to buy incense to harmonise with the days of the week according to the fragrance at one stage. Never got round to it. Might put on sounds of the moon from a space probe instead.

hey @ZeldaReturns you are a great help, thank you 😍

I have let Centrelink deal with it, I just don't have the energy to play with stupid people at the moment so they can be smug and think they got one over me. I know I am better for not going doing the same petty route they did. I am a Christian, I believe in forgiveness and it's not my place to judge, even though I do! Lol!

@Glisten hey my darling, I have been feeling very blah so I haven't been online much. I had my dental appointment today, toofs are no longer hurting and are nice and clean. I got a plan so I know how much it's going to cost. My dentist said it was a lot so I didn't look at the quote until I got home. I laughed because there is 3 times the amount of work required yet it still came under the quote I received from another dentist 18 months ago. By at least $1000. It pays to shop around. Todays' visit was fully covered by my health insurance.

I should be getting Centrelink from the 29th so I have just over a week to not spend any money ha ha!

How are you going? How is the A frame? 

@Glisten no, no forklift ticket. I want out of that industry, it's not been good to me.

@TAB yeah that's what Centrelink told me today. I'll be getting paid next week it looks like

@ENKELI @PeppyPatti @Glisten 

Hey Perth Peeps,

How’s this weather?

Great weather for frogs!

Looking forward to spring and a little bit of sunny weather. Hopefully it doesn’t get hot though but I did get air conditioning put in for summer 

Very good @ENKELI 👍

Dear @ENKELI 

It’s good to read that you are getting on with this all to do. 

Ive been sending you virtual coffees from nearby cafes and stars to sleep.

Hope that you have a lovely morning tomorrow 

3502.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW