Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

@GreyWolf7 @ENKELI  had this done to me b4, pretty sure centerlink rang them, my application went through anyways

@ENKELI can you drive a forklift?

Evening all

Hope you are all well

Had dinner out last night for 2 years anniversary with partner

Looking for a new job. Over the childishness. And management too.

See you all round

Decoupage and stencilling would annoy me too @Glisten 

Times like this we wish good ol' @jacques with us too @greenpea & @MDT @TAB 

I wish I could help you. I'm pretty strong if I put my mind to it actually. 

I'm sorry I can't. We could drink coffee whilst cleaning stuff 

@TAB you've done your assignments ? 

Iv stopped talking to the lady upstairs. Iv known her for a year but she's been texting her two sons some crazy stuff and telling me she's prefering one over the other. 

I'll never get friends in this place. 

My teeth are gonna cost me a LOT of money. I think I might go to the dental hospital ....

@PeppyPatti and bake apple and cinnamon muffins with @ENKELI 

😊 

@PeppyPatti what do you need done to your teeth?

Good morning and good afternoon @PeppyPatti @Glisten @MDT @TAB @StuF @tyme @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Meowmy and all forumites here today. I hope your Monday is going well for you!

Thanks for all the positive comments about me and my self care rituals and things. It’s very much appreciated. The things I do are just things I’ve learnt over the past on my mental health journey that work for me so I tend to go back to them when things get tough or difficult to manage. As for what’s going on in my life, what will be will be and I’ll get through it someway somehow. I know I’m not alone as I’ve got my housemate to help me deal with things and as she’s done her certificate iv in mental health at TAFE, she’s certainly more than qualified to help me deal with the issues that happen. I’m just counting down the days until I’m on my Queensland cruise and don’t have to worry about stuff as I’ll be uncontactable whilst in the middle of the Pacific Ocean! 

As for me, I’ve been struggling with Mondays in regards to motivation levels to get things done. It’s like Mondays and myself don’t mix and I prefer the week to start on Tuesdays instead. I’ve spent part of the day relaxing and now I’ve decided to allocate part of my afternoon catching up on reading an ebook or 2 I borrowed from the local library app such as Sullivans Crossing and Boy swallows Universe - I saw it get plenty of good reviews from the Netflix movies and win a few Logies last night so I’m planning on reading it to see what all the hype is about. I’ve also got to finish the last of my tafe assessment submissions which I’ve been putting off in the too hard basket until now. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

@Judi9877 hey Judi. Thank you for the positive, courageous post. Very encouraging. Take care. Love you

Me thinks there's a hotdog store in South terrace in South Freo, accoss the road from Mr Buddha's unit. 

Too poor to go there yet the fish and chip shops pretty wonderful. 

What's yummy take away where you are @TAB ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW