Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  does that mean the lumpy mattress or somewhere else?

same distance, opposite direction @greenpea  never been to this one before, will be going with other people this time and coming back monday think

@TAB  I hope they are really nice people for you TABs. So happy that it is not the same place as before cauase that sounded horrendous so this new place couldn't be worse that is for sure.

well hope not @greenpea  anyway I'm the mug who puts myself in these situations just need to win scratchies lol then could work a few days a month, that would do me

Good Morning @Tufftimes  if you go back to 'lived experience' link then you can click on latest threads or latest posts re finding other things to look at and join in with re your post the other day Good Luck Cat Happy

@greenpea  Having a good day I went to the movies with my wife and daughters just having lunch then a nap before work tonight. I hope your day is going well ❤️

Re: Good Mo@rning!

@Ant7  what movie did you see? and yes am having a very constructive day with house work 🙂

@greenpea  Went to see endgame it was awesome 😊

G'day @TAB how's it going ?

Hi @Bill16 are you back home? Am halfway to eucla atm jk lol ok just got here think its only 1.5 shifts, back Monday
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us