Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Gemma13 

Thanks for sharing that from @tonys 

I wish the notification system was working! Only found it by chance 😞

Good morning everybody, it's Gemma13. I got an email from Sane saying the post I put on yesterday said a technical mistake on my behalf stopped a post from displaying on the Forums. Not sure which thread. It's a bit too complex for a beginner in a hurry working shifts, so I'll just retype my post again in whatever thread I'm in now & hope that it lands. Basically I just want to be sure that people know tonys cares for you all very much & he knows how fragile people's situation can be.

This is a copy of the post I sent yesterday:-

Hello everybody, I take this time to write because you were & still are his world. He lacks time concepts so for him the last time he shared your pain is now. tonys is still off meds, non-verbal & recovering from wounds & in good care. I must apologise for my absence. His house provides accommodation for a few other struggling souls & stepping into tonys boots,  keeping the home maintained & in positive perpetual motion takes more than all of my time, not to mentions my work's shifts. Then of course, there is his pen & a mind I cannot keep up with, in a language I can seldom understand. I salvage what I can & found this.

@Glisten.  My beautiful Glisten. There are places way beyond dreams. Perpetual twilight. We who feel too much still have something being eroded from many. Say to yourself each sunrise, I Glisten & the next phase in human "humane" evolution. The emotion I feel that's lacking in this global corporation is the most wonderous gift, you the artist in grain, can possess. Don't suppress it. Make love to all that you feel with reckless abandon. Within your polished golden grain your immortality will be all that's left to tell a fibre optic planet that you knew love & pain & most importantly, the true beauty of your imperfections. A wine, the plasma world to come, will never taste.

@Doldip15.  I felt your fragile grasp & begging eyes slip beneath the waves & was not there when your need was most desperate. That this thought is scarred deep in my white drywall world should tell you I forget nothing & no-one & when I can swim again I will find you in the deep or drown again trying. I care deeply about you & all my sisters, brothers & others on Sane. I just need time for the sun & moon to sit dead still for awhile, so I can repair. I will be back to break bread at your table.

There's tons of stuff tonys written, he doesn't turn his laptop on anymore. I salvaged a poem from his paper world that he sent in before he had his accident. I'll put it in the poetry section, I know he used to like living there.

It will be some weeks before I can make it back here. I thank you all for your lovely kind thoughts, words & wishes to me. I should add I've seen tonys way worse than this, so I can guarantee he will be back. 

I'm sure that tonys would have wished that this had gone up first rather than his poem, but I'm clutching at straws here, as I put this up before I posted his poem.

Take care of yourselves, keep warm & love to you all, @Gemma13 - "The Bookkeeper" 

@tyme  @Glisten  @Appleblossom  @SmilingGecko  @Historylover  @PeppyPatti  @TAB  @StuF  @saturnzoon  @Meowmy  @Oaktree  @ENKELI  @Doldip15  @EternalFlower  @greenpea  Support for PinkFlamingo  @Jynx  @Shaz51  @MermaidHair @ creative_writer

@Emelia8 

Hey @Gemma13 

Thanks so much for taking the time (when you are already stretched thin by the sounds of it!) to relay to us how @tonys  is going.

Sounds like a fairly long road ahead still. Wishing you, @tonys  and those that care for and love him all strength as you press on.

Thankyou @Gemma13 

Thanks so much @Gemma13 for keeping us posted re @tonys 

it good to know he is in good hands 

Hey mate @tonys… be great to see you back when you can 

Just dropping by

cheers to all…. 

@SmilingGecko @StuF @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Glisten  @PeppyPatti @TAB @Historylover @StanD @creativewriter….

hello and hugs @Appleblossom 

how are you today my sister 

hope you are keeping warm xx

saw @utopia yesterday xxx

G'day @Appleblossom  🙂

Hello @StuF just back in from a walk, am going to relax now

very good @SmilingGecko on your walk 

I walked down town today @Gemma13 , @Oaktree , @Appleblossom , @StuF 

mr shaz wants nothing for dinner 

Howdy @SmilingGecko 

Relax well 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us