Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope How did the service go? Was it a relaxing time for you?

Hi @Zoe7  ....

Yes, it was lovely.

Hi Hon. I am so glad it was a nice service and helped you. Heart

I just read your wonderful post to Sherry amd cried @Faith-and-Hope So much of your heart and soul in that post and just a little more understanding of what THAT person has done to you. I know who you are talking about but won;t write it here - that is for you to do. So much love and huge hugs for you tonight sweetheart ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’

Thank you so much for your understanding @Zoe7 .  

Just when I thought we were on top of it all, my hubby became mi unwell, and opened the door to that personโ€™s influence all over again ..... only this time the words and behaviours were emerging in him instead of them ..... with them โ€œmanagingโ€ from behind ..... and so smug at having turned the tables .....

Until the kids began spinning out and doctors became involved ...... ๐Ÿ˜”

It certainly makes so much sense knowing some more of the history as to what you are dealing with for so long - and now seeing those behaviours in Mr. is incredibly hard to comprehend let alone deal with ...it is infact history repeating itself but from someone you fell in love with. I have a little understanding on that front Hon. I do know how hard it is when that abuse is turned in on you constantly and there really is no way out. It is incredibly hard to have to deal with but you have had your kids to look after and a family to try to care for along the way as well. I can only imagine how hard it has been for you having so many balls in the air and constantly swatting away the bat trying to knock them out of the air. There are no words that can change any of what you have had to endure but a huge amount of love and respect for what you have achieved despite all those massive obstacles @Faith-and-Hope ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

I need to head to bed @Faith-and-Hope I do hope you can get plenty of sleep tonight and feel more rested tomorrow. Sending you all the love I have tonight Hon. Take care of you Heart

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ @Zoe7 

I presume you are really busy this weekend with Easter things and baby dragon time so leaving these for you for when you can pop in @Faith-and-Hope ...๐Ÿ’•

Related image

Thank you @Zoe7 .... ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒท

Out with my girls at the mo, but just wanted to check in, cos there are a few people here who are heavy on my heart.

Enjoy the time with your girls Hon Smiley Very Happy So lovely to see you here ...as always you lift my day Heart @Faith-and-Hope Always here for you - knowing that life is pretty tough for you right now but so glad you have your time with all your baby dragons as well/

I am off to do a few things myself today before the footy starts but will look out for you across the day and be here if you need. Much love and many hge hugs coming your way. Hope you have some happy moments in your day ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carerโ€™s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us