Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thank you @Sans911 That's very kind of you - Thinking of me, like that.

I did not know that you had special expertise in this area.

I fall through the holes & gaps, every time - Never fitting the Specific Box Size/ Label/ or Criteria.

Very discouraging.

This NDIS process drained my resources, time & energy enormously.

I don't get paid any $$ for the 3 months of Preparing the NDIS Application - & Seeking Medical Reports to back it up (as evidence).

Yet NDIS Staff are Paid $$ to Reject/ Dismiss my Application - Within just a few days (less than 1 week) of having Fully Lodged that Application.

Adge

I've been through the process myself @Adge  and I have had to learn a lot along the way. It's been very challenging. But then I decided to help others with the process and help them deal with issues in their plan. I helped co-design a guide. My name isn't in the credits, so I'm going to post a link here and for when and if you feel up to it.

But I so wish I could help you in person, especially as we're in the same state. I don't mind you asking me any questions either on my thread.

I know the most important thing is to talk about how severe your lack of functioning is on your WORST day. And you only need to meet that criteria in one out of six domains.

Your diagnoses aren't so important. And if you can understand the 'language' of the NDIS even better.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:a23d7a8f-1437-48e1-86bb-fc92b31cf47c 

πŸ’œ @Sans911 ..... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™β£οΈ

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie Up early here - fur babies wanting breakfast ...they really need to understand it is a non-work day and sleep in for me lol Have to head out for a while in a couple of hours so have a little time to begin sorting things out. Did a bit last night but still many boxes to go. I want it all done before the footy begins this afternoon so I can enjoy that knowing one big thing for this weekend is ticked off.

@Adge Hope you have an okay ay buddy Smiley Happy

Good morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Adge @oceangirl and anyone else around.

Wishing you all a good day

Lots of love and hugs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

All errands I needed to do this morning are done @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie Now in my pjs again and not going back outside in the cold unless I absolutely have to. The sun is shining but we are expecting rain later.

PJ day sounds good to me @Zoe7 

Am busy cleaning and washing, something different πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I hope the rest of your day goes well hon πŸ’œ

Had a visit from Mum unexpectedly @Snowie so didn't have the planned sleep I needed. It feels like the day is already getting away from me but I am so tired I can only do what I can.

Hope you are getting all your housework done Hon and can have some time to yourself also Heart

Hahaha ..... we are having a planned communal pyjama day here ...... lol

@Zoe7  @Snowie @Sans911 @Adge @oceangirl ..... anyone else about.

Just stopping in with some hugs @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 and all who may be passing though πŸ’œπŸ’•
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us