Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: End of year thoughts

Thanks @Zoe7. Your doing very well too 🙂

That it be @Everan 😸

Lots of time on here and many, many supports @Everan - it really is a wonderful community Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7

It's great isn't it lots of wonderful people 🙂

Yes it is - one of the things I am grateful for in my life is finding this forum - and in a very difficult 2018 it definitely helped me more than words can say @Everan.

Yes. It is a chance @Zoe7 for those who need to have a say 🙂

It is also for those that need support both on the Lived Experience and Carer's sides @Everan - a unique place to be allowed to talk, share, care and give and receive support.

Yep it really works @Zoe7.

Hi @Everan 🙂 Great to see you here and to hear you're finding it so helpful to be here (I do too!). Well done on starting work! That's huge! 👍🙂

How awesome to be so close to starting your business @Hope4me! That's a huge achievement, as is being better able to cope with life and relationships. So fab 😊

Oodles of ❤ and warm fuzzies with your thoughts and reflections @Shaz51. I too am very thankful for everyone who makes this such a supportive community and like you seeing my kids happy are highlights of any day/week/year! Love that you're gaining confidence and finding yourself more. You rock Shaz 💚

Ah @TAB;

A flashback to the 70's when I lived on the coast and was a regular disco club scene aficionado!

My tastes may have changed over the years, but the classics live on.

Back in the day, BTO were a staple on the radio thingy machine; AM of course... lol 

Taking care of business indeed!

Thankyou xo Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us