Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: End of year thoughts

I enjoyed reading the posts in this thread thanks! This is exciting to think about.

I am proud of my research about MI.

I am thankful for the people I have met with the forum which is really helping.

I learned about presence.

I started work which was a highlight.

I liked the song plans by birds of Tokyo this year.

I liked the tv show modern family

Well done to all 🙂

Hi @CheerBear@greenpea@TAB@Shaz51@utopia@Zoe7@Everan

It's uplifting reading all your entries. I have no doubt we're all heading for a great 2019. A worthy idea CB...

The most valuable action I took was vowing to start my first business next month; bringing it to fruition has been challenging to say the least, but no guts, no glory as they say. Four years ago I wouldn't ever have thought this was even a pipe dream.

I established a new relationship with my mum and although still tenuous, it speaks of my ability to cope better than I have in my life - with minimum med's and self insight galore.

So I'm looking forward to 2019 with excitement and a realistic mindset.

xo Heart

Goodluck with your new business venture @Hope4me I hope it all works out really well for you Hon Smiley Very Happy

I like the way you write @Everan I remember your highlight of the day post

That's a very nice compliment. Nice to have met you 🙂 @TAB

You too @Everan I write in different ways but sometimes things I read strike a chord 😸

Here’s an enterprising song for a busy bee 🐝 https://youtu.be/NCIUf8eYPqA

way to go @Everan, @Hope4me Smiley Very HappyHeart

ok @CheerBear Heart

Something from this year that:

* you've been proud of --- how far I have come to be more confident , finding myself more and more
* you're thankful for---  all the members, community guides, community managers and the Moderators who are here in forumland supporting and caring for each other
* you learned ---  we can all make a difference in our own lives as well as others

was a highlight moment ----  seeing my step children happy and also seeing friends come back to the forum to say hello again

A song/movie/book/show you really enjoyed this year ---- the happy song

@Former-Member, @Determined, @Smc, @WideWhale320, @SunFlower_7, @Sophie1, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @eudemonism, @Exoplanet, @Kurra, @MoonGal, @Janiee, @Dadcaringalone

I appreciate there are different writing styles @TAB. It's a great place to write things down 🙂

Keep writing @Everan - you are doing really well Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us