Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

Heyyyyyy @MDT

helllloooo @soul, @TAB, @outlander, @Zoe7

you sound like Yoda @soul haha

"To this goal, another path there is"

I think you are right though. I might take up an internship in TESOL that at least gets me a place to work and live.

afternoon to you @Shaz51

Good that you are not giving up and are considering options @MDT. I have no doubt that you will get there. Just make sure you take us along on that journey.

Hey @Shaz51

Heyy @TAB, @MDT, @soul Smiley Very Happy

Gday @Shaz51 @TAB @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @outlander @eudemonism @utopia @soul @Ant7 @Adge

Im feeling a bit pensive this morning. Remembering all these things from the past, how things couldve been different or the same. It strikes me that this is simply part of being human. We will wonder and peruse the past with so many questions. Questions that wont ever have an answer.

Glancing into the long gone past
Im pondering what mightve been
Memories and Me, they will outlast
Of many things my eyes have seen

Anyways. Only got up about 40 mins ago. My meds seemed to kick in hard last night. At least that means i am well rested. I have a social thing tonight which i am 50 50 about, but i think itll be good to be social. Same thing tomorrow night. Tonight is with the charity so its mental health based.

Gonna do some reading for the next hour of my new book. Then travel stuff

Hope you forumites are alright today

Yes, life stuff can come in when you let it. It’s normal unless it’s bothering you @MDT not too bad here today thanks

Hi @MDT - great that you are feeling rested and it's okay to think about the past but not to get bogged down in it.

Sounds like you have today all sorted. And equally wonderful that you have a couple of social things happening too. 

Yea re the past and memories @MDT everybody is probably caught up in their own regrets.

Search Mental Health Carers NSW