Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Place

My gorgeous @Oaktree I only ever see you being kind Hon. It is difficult sometimes not to overthink things but being able to take a step back and see things from a different perspective ie. we cannot control others' reactions or behaviours, especially when they are not being kind themselves, but it really is not personal and a reflection of where they are at.

I'm hearing and following @Zoe7 @Oaktree - the team are on to it. I'm sorry it has happened. I don't have full understanding, but will look into it this evening.

I'll be around if you need a debrief via team@saneforums.org

Thanks @tyme I am good ...sending @Oaktree some extra love 💖

@tyme 

Are you following my trail? I really am not that important lol.

It’s all good, it’s in the past and I am now going to move on.

Thanks @Zoe7 I was most concerned about you because you got the brunt of it this morning. I am glad that you are in a good space and not taking it personally.

Meggle

@tyme I just realised you now have 'Community Manager' next to your name - is this a permanent thing? Super excited to see this 💖

Thanks for the extra love hun @Zoe7 

Sending you just as much love back!

Hugs

Meggle

Thanks beautiful - I really am okay @Oaktree and so glad you are moving on too. How is your hothouse construction going?

Well I had lunch and then went to the dentist so it’s still in the box. Might build it on Saturday. I have a knitting group tomorrow. 

What are your plans

Meggle

Something to look forward to then @Oaktree I want a picture when you get it all set up 👍

I love you have a knitting group tomorrow - get out and about and do something you love 💖

I am going to do a little housework tonight. My floors need to be washed as I have trudged concrete dusk everywhere after cutting out and grinding my front path down this afternoon.

Ooh sounds like you have been busy! 
@Zoe7 

I need to ask @Shaz51 how to shrink my picture file size on iPhone. I can’t upload any pics from the darn thing. I think the file size is too big. There must be a way to zip them or something? @Shaz51 will know. She’s a photo queen.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us