Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Walking for Wellbeing Thread

14,888 steps - 10.1km .... 🎉

Cracked the 10kms - good for you @Faith-and-Hope.Hope today is easier for you and that you have some happy moments. 

3,666 steps today, including some in a bit of rain. The wrist-pedometer says 2.5km. Add some hundreds of steps for the ones it doesn't count (evening). That's not bad, by my level of things, and involved walking an extra kilometre or so when I was out today, instead of catching the bus to get home. 

Good on everyone for their efforts. Smiley Happy

You’d be surprised how many steps you take just walking around the home @Mazarita. The rain has eased so I was able to do my usual walks.

16 314 steps including two dog walks. Happy birthday Pooch - nine wonderful years old 🐶💕

5,744 steps - 3.9km today.

I managed 3200 steps yesterday but only because I was working and there is a lot of walking between rooms. 

Still raining here so not much opportunity to get out an go for a decent walk. 

I was actually happy with that until I scrolled down to see that healthy pace was 0 steps lol. does that mean the above mentioned 3200 steps don't count? 

Big group presentation for me this afternoon so another day glued to my computer trying to get this sorted. most disorganised I have ever been for a presentation. High hopes for tomorrow 🙂 

7700 steps today (6.5 km)

3500 steps healthy pace 😆  

(Managed a 30 min walk late this ave with 6 km/h average. )

My walking app must not have liked the change in time zones or new SIM perhaps. It says that I do no steps on Thursday and that definitely wasn’t the case.

Step count today was 15 342 - just over 11kms. It’s nice exploring via foot. Looking forward to stepping out again tomorrow. 

I am doing a top-up of the last three days ......

18/10 - 3.9km
19:10 - 4.3km
20/10 - 3.7km

Today ..... 0.56km ...... 😆

Walked almost 20 kms yesterday. In the heat and humidity it’s tough going at times. So much to see and take in though. Loving Chiang Mai.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us