Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Goodluck at your appointment @Sans911 - the chat has been lovely - we could talk about our fur babies all day Smiley Surprised 

@Snowie what cute things does Izzy do?

Sorry @Zoe7 @Sans911, d needed my attention. Izzy is cuddly as normal and will follow me around the house. I dont even get peace in the shower. She will sit on the bath mat!!! I think we all forgive our pets easily as they are adorable and we need them in our lives 💜💜

@Sans911 hope it goes well hun. Thinking of you sweetie 💜💜

Toby lays on the bath mat too when I am in the shower - but only after he drags my clothes into the loungeroom @Snowie I wish he would drag theminto the bedroom then I wouldn't have far to put them away lol

I bet Izzy is under foot a lot just like Toby - at least we always know where they are Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7 Izzy will start licking your legs the moment you get out of the shower! 

ROFL - Toby does the same - always the right leg then the left @Snowie hahaha

@Zoe7 Izzy doesn't drag my clothes around but she does have a fondness for my shoes 🤨🤨🤨 

She is always underfoot and constantly tripping over her. She also likes to lick the kids awake. Like their own alarm clock!!

Toby doesn't lick me awake but he likes to jump on me if it is past breakfast time and Cat is already up crying out for her food lol If Toby is sleeping on his bed rather than mine he jumps at the side of the bed and gives little woofs - just enough for me to hear but not super loud as he usually is @Snowie

Cat will begin crying out for her dinner shortly - it is about this time every night she starts - that will wake Toby up but they both have to wait until 5pm lol

@Zoe7 well we certainly knows who rules in our house's!!

I need to go for a bit to sort some things out. Will try and come back on later if I feel ok. Thanks for the chat hun. It is nice to get a timeout from my head at times. 💜💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us