Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hi @Shaz51 @TAB @saltandpepper @BlueBay @oceangirl @LostAngel @roses @frog @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @MySunrise @jem80 @Mazarita @Jacques @outlander @Former-Member @Former-Member @bipolarbunny @BPDSurvivor @Dimity @Daisydreamer @pipinya @Former-Member @TideisTurning @HappyCastle @Rosie93 @Last-Lament and everyone here! 

Sorry for not posting over the last few days here- had some issues to deal with that I needed time for and failed to post on this wonderful and inspiring thread. I'm so amazed by all of your achievements. Well done! Thanks for sharing!
@Shaz51 happy belated anniversary forumite friend!

For me, the past few days achievements have been:

- I've gotten through each day despite having troubles in my personal life

- I'm back to crocheting a blanket for my housemate and have rediscovered my love of crochet again- very calming!

- I've refreshed my memory on the Community guidelines 

- I've learnt more about Peer Work through reading along the Topic Tuesday thread tonight. Thanks for putting this on @Daisydreamer @HappyCastle  I found it to be very informative and very enjoyable to read the information given!

- I allowed myself to have some valuable self care time by relaxing under a soft blanket and letting my mind drift- a great little strategy for me!

- I downloaded some new music I heard on the radio via the Apple music app on my phone

- I have been more open with my thoughts to my housemate and my sister which has been a good thing instead of hiding them away and causing me issues.

That's about it for me. Keep on celebrating your achievements and remember that each day is a ln opportunity to achieve more things, no matter how great or small. 

Judi9877

I made a couple of phone calls today that I have not been looking forward to @Judi9877  and they weren't too bad ......

Got to go to a baby care class with my D1 and grandbaby.

Aubmitted my next assignment ..... 👍

Good Morning Everyone its been a while since Ive posted about achievements so need to focus on the positive despite withdrawing and depression                                        1. I got out of Bed earlier than normal this morning                                                                                                                                                            2. the groceries I ordered online where deliverd thankfully early this morning              3. It was finally pay day yesterday to be able to buy decent food to eat                    4. Im listening to a favourite relaxing music mix on youtube while typing this for a form of self care                                                                                                           5 .Ill eat Breakfast and have a shower soon                                                        6. no more putting it off Im gonna call some family members today for emotional and practical support instead of going it alone so much,which Ive been doing alot of lately putting things off and going it alone far to much yes you need to tough it out emotionally sometimes but then you reach your limit

Hi forumites! Well done @Faith-and-Hope @LostAngel and everyone on your achievements. I'm so proud of each of you.

@LostAngel doing things when you are depressed is hard but I'm glad you achieved some things and listed them here in the discussion thread👍

As for me, my achievements were:

- I filled the car up with some petrol despite the price being so high

- I attended a Tafe to do an enrolment and texted my friend when things didn't go to plan and I began to become unwell , a la calling out for help which I often struggle to do

- I had breakfast

- I had a shower

- I participated in a focus group on the phone

- I did some writing in the form of poetry

Overall, a good day for me. Keel those achievements coming!

Judi9877

Great achievements everyone 👍

I made it to Spotlight and Bunnings for art materials before they closed .....

hello @LostAngel@outlander@Judi9877@Faith-and-Hope@frog@bipolarbunny@HenryX@Lee82@Anastasia@Appleblossom@NatureLover@jem80@greenpea 

today we did 2 jobs

did a load of washing 

brought some coldsore cream for my cold sore 

brought some bread and milk 

went for a walk and said good morning to some people and didnt freak out

Nicely done Shaz51 

It's been a very difficult last two weeks, during which time I have lost all facets of anything positive. 

I tried. 

I made it through the day. 

Yay to that @Last-Lament! That's a great achievement. Good on you 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us