Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Are you having problems with Notifications? Let us know here…

Ah, okay, @Zoe7, good to know you are not on Gmail, thanks for clarifying. Smiley Happy

Thanks @Margot

My new not-gmail account for the forum has sent me the last few notifications straight away (woohoo) but they were all the ones to register for the forum (lol). Half there!

Hi @eth@Mazarita@CheerBear@Zoe7

It looks like the tech issue has been identified and resolved. Please do let us know if you're still experiencing the registration message. Hope it's all smooth sailing from here

Hi @Margot I got an email regarding registering and to confirm my registration for sane. I deleted it thinking it was probably spam. 

Hi @Snowie, sorry to hear you were impacted by the tech issue we had earlier today too. I do hope it's been resolved since our tech team made some changes to the system this morning. Appreciate you letting us know 🐰

Hi @Margot, @Lauz, just wanted to clarify that the scrambled emails problem from this morning has stopped. But the hugely delayed tag notifications have not yet been resolved. Cheers, Maz

Morning @Mazarita

It's great to hear the email issue has been resolved for you. We're still working on the delayed notifications however we'll update you once we know more information. Thanks so much for your patience around this ☀️

Hi @Mazarita @Former-Member (I noticed a post that you were having email issues also) @BlueBay and @Margot. Just wanted to mention that the email issue I was having with delayed, missing and out of order notifications seems to be much less of an issue now I've changed from gmail. I've had a couple that were delayed a little, but nothing like what I was experiencing.

Hoping to switch back over to gmail once it's fully resolved but if it's really bothering anyone, a temporary solution may be to change from gmail ☺👍

It's great to hear you've found a temporary solution for now @CheerBear Thanks for sharing 🐨

Hello @Margot @Lauz

I am slightly confused with all of the different threads re enhancements....feedback....problems...

this is not a criticism...this is an indication of my foggy mind not getting my head around it all...

I mentioned this just in case I am responding on the wrong thread...

I have had issues on and off...quite random...with what I refer to as notifications....the bell...

sometimes I don''t receive a notification at the time...then one or two days later find that I have been tagged somewhere...check my bell to find that the notification has mysteriously appeared...at first I thought it must just be me..it is happening too often now though...

just now I had 13 bell indications.....I checked and found that many were repetitions...I only found 2 new responses...

I don't use gmail ....

anyone else having similar issues?

thanking you in advance 

cheers

Sophia

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us