Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Are you having problems with Notifications? Let us know here…

Very slow notifications and not in order of when written.

I'm pretty sure I've missed some email tag notifications altogether also. My daily digest is coming sometimes every couple of days too Not sure if it's related but it seems email is playing up a bit in general for me.

Snuffydonteat.jpg

I'm not sure where to post this but it's another hiccup with email notifications so I'll try here @NikNik @Lauz @Margot

This morning email notifications (for tags) have come through quickly for me but instead of being the post I'm tagged in, it's been a message that starts off with "Hi CheerBear, thank you for registering for SANE forums" then the link to confirm my account. It's happened in a few emails (not all though). Hopefully it's just a little glitchy thingy but I wanted to mention it just in case it's something that's happened for a few of us.

@Lauz@Margot, I just had six emails in a row with the same problem as @CheerBear and @eth (who mentioned it on another thread). We are all on Gmail. The email from SANE looked like a notification. But the body of the email was a subscribe/unsubscribe message with link (have removed the link). This is what one of the messages looked like:

Exoplanet mentioned you in SANE Forums
SANE Forums <team@saneforums.org>
07:31 (47 minutes ago)

to me
Hi Mazarita, Thank you for registering for SANE Forums. There's one more step required to confirm your membership. Please click the link below to verify your email address so we know it's accurate: (link to subscribe or unsubscribe here) 
Best wishes, The SANE Forums team.

Same issue with message to verify email for me coming through in email notifications @Lauz @Margot 

I'm having exactly the same problem @Former-Member  Have now had about 10 of them.

@Lauz@Margot, just to let you know that ALL tagged notifications are now coming through with the subscribe/unsubscribe message in the body of the email. Notifications for 'likes' are coming through as normal (except many of them are very delayed). I think @Zoe7 is also on Gmail, having the same problem.

Good morning @eth@Mazarita@CheerBear@Zoe7

Just dropping in to let you know I've notified our tech team who are looking into the issue now. I'll keep you update on the outcome. Thanks for letting us know☀️

No not on gmail @Mazarita but having the same problems with all emails now too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us