Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

Hey there @Mattmum @greenpea @Shaz51 Thanks for joining! Welcome 🙂

@Mattmum We go through discussion points (prompted by me :D) and discuss how we feel about each. My first discussion point is above 🙂 That is pretty incredible @greenpea The notion of an action plan is very sound. Your Daughter sounds pretty awesome Heart

Re: Topic Tuesday // What if your loved one becomes unwell during the festive season? // Tues 18 Dec, 7pm AEDT

I think it is important to ensure we know what dates services are closed and what back up they offer. i.e. in public system  CATT / duty officer / A&E etc.

You've touched on a good point here, do you include CATT in your action plan? It's good to have these things ready to go to eliminate uncertainty for sure. @Former-Member

Just pray it is not on New Years Eve!!!

Make that @greenpea's daughter @Former-Member. I'm afraid my hound not quite so adept at contacting services 😀.

Ok!!! What is CATT?

@Former-Member@Former-Member hehehe! 🙂

Haha thank you for the edit @Former-Member! Apologies @greenpea 🙂 

@Mattmum CATT Team's are the Crisis and Assessment Treatment Team. A CATT responds to urgent requests to help people in mental health crisis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Particularly around self-harm, severe episodes etc Heart

Helllo my super @greenpea Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51 Hey Shaz51 :). Hope you have been taking good care of yourself xxx

Search Mental Health Carers NSW