Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

my medications are poison

I cant sleep. I am losing my mind for example I got a package delivered the other day. I opened it up and it was a dress ..... I cannot remember ordering it. I placed other orders which I remember but not this one .... there were actually 3 instinces lately that I cannot remember or thinik clearly. I am losing my mind .....

19 REPLIES 19

Re: my medications are poison

Hugs to you @greenpea  maybe it is time to pay the doctor a visit? 

@Eden1919  Hi Eden1919 doc knows through mental health nurse. I weill be going into hospital for a major medicine change  as soon as I can arrange for carers for son2. I just hate all meds.

@greenpea  That must be difficult having to go into hospital again. And I understand I hate the meds too I wish there was another way to make things better hopefully the new ones won’t be so bad/scary. 

@greenpea  I'm sorry to hear how you're suffering 😞

I remember in the past how you said you hate the meds but that you think it's better to take them anyway...I really hope you can get carers for Son2 soon, so you can go into hospital for the meds change. 

Sending you lots of hugs, dear @greenpea  💚

Hugs @greenpea ,

This certainly sounds challenging. On the other hand, I think it is really good that you can recognise the early signs that 'something is not right'. Sometimes, people wait and wait until they are so unwell that it takes months/years to get back to their baseline.

This is a good start. I too hope you will be able to find support for your son soon.

BPDSurvivor

You are not losing your mind hon @greenpea 

I have done the same thing. There are things I cannot remember even though family will remind me. 

Not sure if it is ECT or meds or a combination.

You are not alone sweetie.

Dear @greenpea 

Sorry to hear that you are struggling with medication.

The hardest part is often trying to find one that suits your system.

Your doctor sounds as though they are listening to you and helping you in the best way by trialling doses or different medications in hospital under care of trained staff.

Try to rest and regain some of you whilst in there.

I do know how hard it is.

Thinking of you lovely pea xx💚A beautiful green heart for our lovely greenpea who has a beautiful heart of her own.

Oh @greenpea hugs and love and hoping something can be sorted for care for your an so that you can get the help you need 🙏💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us