Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

outlander
Community Guide

is this all life has in store for me

is this all life has in store for me?
a life full of anxiety and depression. endless diagnoses, pain both psychologically and physically, endless injuries, hospitalisations and being a lab rat for medications

5 REPLIES 5

Re: is this all life has in store for me

Hey there outlander. I am sorry to hear that's been your recent experience.

I too go through anxiety and depression but have chosen to avoid those other things of my on free will, for better or for worse I am not sure.

I am sure however that this is not all your life has in store for you, no one knows their future before it comes so we would be better off not jumping ahead of ourselves. there might be plenty of great things in store for you

depressionand and generalised anxiety are quite common too and nothing to be ashamed of. It's not really.a new phenomena, nor is it a personal fault, that is  to say it's okay to have them although uncomfortable and sometimes painful and hard to deal with. 

I am beginning to exercise daily, starting today lol. So Il let you know if that helps me with mine. 

@outlander. I hear you.  Sending hugs ❤

Thank you @utopia

Hi and welcome @Figs
I had forgotten about this thread. I wrote this about a yr ago but unfortunately on my lower days i still think this way. Im having a few more good days since i wrote this at least.
Good luck with your excercising, i hope it helps you. I find daily or at least every second day exercising helps me too amongst other things.

Hayy. Wow close to a year ago? That was my first post on this site, I am so glad to hear that U are doing better than U were back then. An egg isn't designed to keep a chicken prisoner and in the same way what seem like walls and limitations to us may be there to get us to push it. Keep on going there and I will to. Maybe we will meet again further down the track with more good news to share. Best of luck and keep up that good exercise!

thats more han ok @Figs you can post wherever you like! Feel free to use the introduce yourself here thread too and have a look around, or start a thread for yourself too. whatever your most comfortable with
ill introduce you to a few members on some social threads too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us