Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Tired

Im tired of being tired all the time. 

I am forced to do stuff by support workers but I just don't have the energy to engage. Its been triggering me to escalate. Which means sometimes means sh. I feel so sick being so tired. I feel dazed and confused. That breathing is too much effort. I just want to fade into the blackness of my mind. 

8 REPLIES 8
Eve7
Community Guide

Re: Tired

Sending lots of love @The-red-centaur ❤️ 

Please take care. I wonder if it's worth while letting your support workers know that you feel worse when they ask you to do things you don't really want to do. @The-red-centaur 

You deserve to be heard. I have sent you an email.

Gwynn
Senior Contributor

I had to fire a support worker. My initial goal was to exercise, but when I developed a sport injury, my support worker couldn’t comprehend that I’d changed my mind about exercising for the time being, even after I explicitly said I wanted to let my body heal. (She wasn’t an exercise professional). She just kept trying to cajole and coerce me into doing more exercises, sometimes by giving me a choice between two different forms of exercise as if I was a child and as if it wasn’t my decision as to what we were going to do. They are there to support you, you’re not there to entertain or inspire them. It sounds like you might need to take a break to reset.

I slept most of the day. I'm still tired. 

Mt Dr warned me about heart failure today...I'm sick of my health. I'm exhausted.
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

That's some heavy news @The-red-centaur I'm so sorry. Health stuff is so exhausting, I can only imagine how much this would be weighing on you. Here to chat if you want 💜

I'm tired of my body failing. I can't catch a break. And now I'm stuck in the psych unit coz I'm tired of it. Tired of my my mind and body.

Can't my body finally fail and let me die.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us