Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Hey there @Fluttershy1 xx 🙂

Sounds just so disheartening to be turned away so much, when youre needing help. Im really sorry youre not able to find the help you need, and that its hard to talk to family and that there's also been a reduction in NDIS for you.

Please take good care of yourself, and remember to do the things that nurture and help you feel some comfort xx

Holding space for you, and acknowledging the difficult path youve been on sweetness xx

Hey @PinkFlamingo @tyme @WildFlower1 @ArraDreaming @creative_writer @Jynx @Snowie - yesterday was hard, I got taken into hospital by police as there was a miscommunication as I didn’t need to go but I had no choice but to go, I’m safe but yeah, things are quite hard and messy at the moment as my MH isn’t doing great, I’m just struggling everyday at this point of time. I’m safe. 

@Fluttershy1 🫂💖sitting with you

Oh no @Fluttershy1 that is so rough!! So much turmoil for you atm hun. I hope you are doing something nice for yourself this evening 💜

Thanks you @creative_writer - things are just crazy

@Jynx - planning to dye my hair, need a change, everything is about to much atm. Am safe 

Niiiiice @Fluttershy1 love a good colour change! What colour you going? 

Rose gold @Jynx - I’m struggling so need distraction

@Fluttershy1 oooh rose gold, nice!! It'll look so good in the sun! 

Ach, I can't chat long as I'm logging off soon. What will you do the rest of tonight? Got some good games on the go? 

@Fluttershy1 rose gold is beautiful 💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us