Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

mr shaz has brought up a few things that is worrying him @Former-Member , @Ali11 , @Former-Member 

so I am suggesting one day at a time first we are for the 4 days off over easter

mr shaz is smiling Smiley Very Happy

what are we doing over easter --- amm sleeping says mr shaz

this is mr shaz`z idea for a holiday @Ali11 , @Determined , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Jacques 

the most meaningful trip we did was getting in the car , going for a drive , stopping here and there taking photos , taking our time , staying overnight somewhere , sitting by a river , doing bushwalking

sitting on camp chairs in the middle of the creek

Taking time doesn't sound like a bad thing on a holiday @Shaz51, are you able to take some time in your schedule for activities Mr Shaz would like? 

maybe for easter @Ali11  ,we will

but when we go to Darwin , might be different , but he will go for his daughter

good night @Ali11 , @Determined , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Jacques 

hugs and hope you all have a good night sleep HeartHeart

@Shaz51 wrote:

this is mr shaz`z idea for a holiday @Ali11 , @Determined , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Jacques 

the most meaningful trip we did was getting in the car , going for a drive , stopping here and there taking photos , taking our time , staying overnight somewhere , sitting by a river , doing bushwalking

sitting on camp chairs in the middle of the creek

That is my kind of holiday too @Shaz51  😁

@Shaz51 that's my idea if a holiday too - especially in Tassy! I'm a planner too & feel fine having a set itinery... but then it causes me stress when things go a bit awry (as they do).
My hubby (decribed himself yesterday as a Hot Older Man so I'll call him Hom - or Hairy Older Man, ha ha) anyway, he hates to plan... sometimes we have to take turns, my mini-break packed full of my itinery or his day-trip just going anywhere. I just go along for the ride then. Is MrShaz open to that? It would be handing the Darwin holiday control to your daughter & being the passenger for a week?

I was also wondering if the Darwin holiday had to be May?  As it's a tricky tine for you settli n g my Mum back home

I just go along for the ride then.-- ha ha me too @Bea Heart

be handing the Darwin holiday control to your daughter & being the passenger for a week?--yes very true xx
yes my mum is playing on my mind when we go away @Bea  I am feeling very torn xx

I think I would maybe try to move/delay the holiday... but maybe that time suits others would cause too much trouble for others? 

So then (if me) would call Mum every morning & night for peace of mind.  Are there any reliable backups you could call if worried?  A nice neighbour?  "Hi Mrs Neighbour, I'm a little worroed about Mum, she didn't answer my call this morning. Could you pop over & see she's ok?"   We had 3 neighbours numbers for my Grandma.  Others we wouldn't ask, but those 3 always looked out to see if the mail was collected, the bins out etc. 

Search Mental Health Carers NSW