Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: In need of an encouraging word...or eight

Sounds impressive @Hyperballad  I'm so glad you are in a better place and you feel supported. It really makes such a difference. 

It also good that you shared about what happened at work so that if it happens again, you can remember this incident and hopefully be at ease that it could all just be the system's fault.

@Spring1983  How are you today? Its not a word actually .I will tell you something different. try this. There will be a person you should meet but don't forget smile on your face when you meet her. Go near the mirror with a smile and meet the great person who does all her work and still keep on smiling and stand strong ❤️

A reminder to focus on today is so welcome. Thanks @tyme . My words for today are just stop / let it go. Helpful mantras for when some genuine r&r is needed. 🌞

Hi @Tilz
Today I'm feeling calm and capable around dealing with my issues once I'm feeling more stable. Thanks for the reminder I am able to keep smiling and standing strong whilst doing all my work. That's a winning combination 😊

@Spring1983 Love to hear back. I'm really happy for you. Always holding hand .whenever you need😍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us