Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@Former-Member ❤

@outlanderHeartxo

I am very upset today, how are you going?

Whats happening for you? @Former-Member do ypu want to talk about it

D is getting married today, plus I woke up & started crying, I phoned a Help Line, & got such a rude sharp spoken woman. I spoke softly & did not say too much to her. She was so horrible, I had to hang up quickly. I am very unwell, & have teary eyes atm.

I Love You!

Bella (Donna) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & MoreHeart

@outlander

Aww soeey to hear you got someone like that on the phone. I dont really ring helplines anymore because of that exact reason @Former-Member
Todays a day of self care, maybe some baking would be good today to keep yourself occupied. ..

She was so uncaring, I can not imagine her helping anyone. "Maybe", she is upset herself, & working on a help line, when she has problems herself ?  😞

I just took my meds now I am tired, I better go & rest before I fall asleep. I will come back later. I will Tag you when I come back.

(((((((((((((((((outlander)))))))))))))))))))) Heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just woke up, at 5:01PM I fell asleep after typing to you, my body & emotions are drained. I NEVER sleep of a nite for more than a couple of hours & always with Nite Terrors!!

I just had the best rest, & sleep, no dreams at All. I must be so exausted body, & mind. I will log off for now. I hope you are ok @outlander ??Heart xoxoxox

BBL! talk then!

when your stressed @Former-Member sleep usually goes all wonky and brings on more ngiht terrors then usual
maybe you could ask your gp about some support so you can talk to someone abou the details etc?

if you need some extra sleep in the day thats ok too..
hugs Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us