Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@Former-Member if you go into the le side and click on whats new in thr catagories (in with somethingd not right, social spaces, our stories etc) theres info in there about thr upgrades. I cant tag you to it though its only a 'like' thread

You  can let it out Bella. Theres nothing wrong with that at all and i dont mind listening. 

Im not sure if your online still or not but happy to  chat more to help sort out your  emotions.

Here for you 💖

Howd your day go? @Former-Member

I'm here @outlander I just kicked myself out of SF after typing you a letter now I have to start again!! 😞

This time just a quick one
I have been hurting bad all day. My next door neighbour died & its very gloomy & sad here atm 😞

Take your time @Former-Member im not going anywhere. 

Im sorry to hear about your neighbour. Gentle  hugs xox ❤

images-139.jpg

Angel flower @Former-Member

unnamed.gif

Hi @Former-Member how are you going?

@outlanderHeart

It's 9:35 PM now, I rested most of today, I really neded it so much. Its been very overcast & raining here today. I missed the GP appointment. I made a new appointment for Tuesday. Just here in the lounge room with the heater on, Ruby suggled up near me,  I am glade I didn't push myself to try & do too much. I know if I want to heal from all this pain, & past memories I need to put myself first. I don't mean that I will neglect my Fur Babies, I just mean that I need to value who I am, my Fur Babies value me, they are all I need off the Internet. I need you, & my other SFF, very much, you have made my life so much more worth living, since meeting & loving you, the way that I do. Heart

Love U!

(((((((((outlander)))))))):heart:

Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & more!Heart

How has your day been, are you ok atm, is there anything that I can do for you, or help you with here in SF, wish I could do more for you.HeartWoman Happy

Hi @Former-Member

Im glad youve been resting and taking care of yourself. I dont see it as neglecting your furbabies. Your still taking good care of them but are looking after yourself just as much. It was overcast and raining here too but i dont mind except that i need to do washing.

Oh bugger about missing your appt. Tuesdays not to far away and im/we are here to support you if you need (and anytime you need ) ❤

How do you pass your time when your resting? Do you like to journal or draw? Watch some of your fave tv shows-what sort do you like?
Have you baked your cake yet?

@Former-Member Love your horse pics.

I have been low energy today. It might be the weather.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us