Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: @Re: Good Morning!

Exactly! @greenpea
Need to calm my mind

Went to church this morning which was good, then came home checked my account and found out my sons afterpay came out of my bank again. So I told him I'm done with him, he hasn't replied to my texts only the first one where I told him I want. y money back but he said j have to wait, so i told him i done with him ca use im so angry and don't know how to release it. My morning started off nice and now its the opposite. 

@MDT @greenpea @Adge @eudemonism @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Meowmy @TAB 

ohhhh @saturnzoon  hugs my friend

Hello everyone 😄

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea @Bill16 @Shaz51 @saturnzoon @MDT @TAB  hello everyone. Hope you all had a nice day. Went for a long walk with a friend for six kilometers. Just had something to eat. The weather was lovely. We saw a lot of wetland vegetation. It was interesting to walk through the gardens.  Now home relaxing. Have a great evening. Take care.

@BryanaCamp @eudemonism  hello, hope you all had a good day. Just got home after a long walk of six kilometers and afternoon tea at friend’s house. It was lovely wetland and gardens. Have a great evening. Take care.

I'm glad you enjoyed your walk @Meowmy take care yourself 

@outlander Hello, have a great evening. Take care.

@Bill16 Thanks. Enjoy your evening.

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy sounds like you have had a lovely day :). Hope you have a equally lovely evening greenpeaxxxx

Search Mental Health Carers NSW