Skip to main content

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 4:30pm

Re: Good Morning

@MeowmyThank you. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Smiley Happy

hi @greenpea glad you got some extra rest today. That's awesome your son is doing so well & was able to do a solo mission to the shops at night, I'm sure that's down to you being a great mum. hope the mh nurse was good company? have a good night tonight, I'm out for dinner to meet some new people, bit nervous ofcourse but fingers crossed I'll pass as normal!!

hi @Bill16 how was you pop?

hi @Meowmy how are you tonight? I'm so glad you have such a kind manager, thier support shows what a valuable person you are there with your work and personality, well done. Take care of yourself tonight.

BC... phone home ... lol @BryanaCamp ok its ptake on ET and yr smart and I’m cheeky/lazy 🤷‍♂️😸😇

@BryanaCamp  Hey BryanaCamp have a great evening and thanks for the compliment re mum I really try lol. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you. Love gpxxxx

@BryanaCamp hello, so proud of your big hike. That is really some achievement. I am OK tonight. My work supervisor saw me today and nothing is changed with work. Hope to get a haircut tonight

@Appleblossom yer i haven't quite worked it all out yet. Just go with the flow as best i can. And try to learn a few tactics.

@Meowmy yea i have thoughts of not wanting to be alive sometimes. They were really bad years ago. But have settled right down. I get them when feeling overwhelmed with things these days. I usually just say a preyer about it and go to sleep or move on.

Good Evening All

Smiley Happy

Found this interesting about our crazy world

Smiley Surprised

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-24/scott-morrisons-trump-like-election-victory/11145406

Landlords voting left and renters voting right !?!? 

@BryanaCamp @Hello, good evening. Hope you are having fun out with new friends. Just been out for a short walk, coffee and a haircut. Feel a bit of a break from misery. Blessed. Have a great night. Take care.

@eudemonism @Hello,good evening. Nice to hear. I am feeling well tonight. No Suicide thoughts. Hope to keep them away. As much as possible.Slowly working to accept my MI. May be I can be in more control over my life soon. Prayers for you. Take care.

Search Mental Health Carers NSW