Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

Hi @TAB @Shaz51 

So that's a dragon fruit Shaz - I have never seen one before - heard of them - sure - but - ah - not at all sure I want to eat one.

My Gran made a great desert - cooking pears and sliced oranges together - I remember it being rather tart- but so interesting.

Passionfruit and ice-cream would still be one of my favourite. It's been a while since I indulged in that - when I first move here nearly 20 years ago there was a great passionfruit vine in the courtyard - and fresh passionfruit is so luscious my mouth is watering right now remembering.

Ah - apples, bananas and orange juice - worth a try - I might have that some time - it would be worth trying

Owlunar

@greenpea 

ohh re fruit and summer , we used to go to someones place and pick mulberries were huge old trees . The footpaths were painted with the juice of fallen ripe fruit.. was so good with cream and icecream oh and in those days, sprinkled with sugar as well .. @Owlunar 

.. pretty much hey @Shaz51  re icecream and custard lol going for a nap here think

Omg YUM @Shaz51 🤤

yummm @Owlunar , sounds very nice 

we had a avocado tree and a mulberry tree when i was young.

my furbaby dog  loved both soo much 

download (2).jpg

OIP (1).jpg

@Former-Member , @Libra , @Meowmy , @Tinker67 , @Judi9877 , @pinklollipop15 , @BPDSurvivor , @Aniela 

Thanks @Shaz51 

I'm waiting for the pics to come out

Owlunar

Stunning, the purplish coloured one I think tastes like the fruit from the monsterio delicioso. We had one in our garden when we were kids. I loved that garden. It was a rainforest and my mum had built walking paths through it. She had exploration areas. I enjoyed it so much I have a backyard like this now.. funny that the vision of a fruit brought back a taste and memory

FYI, I'm talking about the dragon fruit 🤣

monsterio delicioso.

OIP.jpg

Your backyard and your mum`s backyard sound like a wonderful memory @Rebel  

@Owlunar , @Oaktree , @HenryX , @Olga , @Corny 

Stunning, the purplish coloured one of the dragon fruit ,  I think tastes like the fruit from the monsterio delicioso.

got it @Rebel xx

@Owlunar said she has never tasted dragon fruit xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia (NT), MIFA(NT) is a non-government organisation providing services for people living with a mental illness and their carer’s and families. 

Image credit to Louise Denton Photography

Contact

2/273 Bagot Rd,
Coconut Grove, NT 0810

PO Box 40556,
Casuarina NT 0811

P: (08) 8948 1051
Freecall: 1800 985 944 
F: (08) 8948 2473

Emailadmin@mifant.org.au   

Follow Us